Monday, April 30, 2007

Sixty Reasons Why...

... he means so much to me!



He's caring.
He's considerate.
He's clever.
He's creative, convivial and kind.
He's positive,
proud,
patriotic
and a man of prayer.

He's generous, devoted,
respectful, enthusiastic,
energetic,
and loving...
He is wise and wonderful.
He's handsome,
happy,
healthy,
thoughtful and careful.

He's a giver,
a tenor,
a lover,
exhorter,
provider,
protector and problem-solver!

He's musical, he's ethical, he's wonderful.
(Did I say that already?)

He is supportive.
He is understanding.
He is industrious.

And he
cooks for me,
and he makes my tea.
And he starts my yoga tape for me!

He's my plumber,
my mechanic,
my electrician and mason.
He's my roofer, finisher, gardener, and landscaper.
He is my installer and appliance repairman.

He's my rosemaler,
woodworker,
calligrapher,
dog trainer,
tincture-maker,
fire-builder,
and doggie trainer.

He has character.
He loves the Lord.
He is a great Dad.
He is a doting Grandpa.

He is the best.
He wants the best.
He always tries to do better!

...and he is my friend.




3 comments:

Sara Wicht said...

This is beautiful. What a great ode to the love of your life!

Anonymous said...

He's all that, and a WONDERFUL SON!!
Mimi

Anonymous said...

i keep forgetting to tell you what a neat post this was... 60 things... wow! and i know you could have kept on counting!

pb