Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rising Star...


I was privileged to meet and greet several members of Lori's "family" of stars at their headquarters in Brandon, Florida. It was great to discover yet another part of Lori's world. Her world of work. Celestar Corporation has seen significant growth in recent years under the leadership of company CEO, Greg, his capable wife and company V.P., Joanne, and the company's President, Ralph.

They were small business of the year finalist in 2008.
Check it out! http://www.celestarcorp.com/celestar_html/index.html

Yeah, so what do I know? I'm just a Mom...
...but I do know that Lori loves her work, loves the people that are a part of her work and they take good care of her. It's a two way street and that's what counts for me!

She loves them; they love her;
she's a star and they let her shine!

No comments: