Thursday, October 12, 2006

Our "baby boy" is four months old...



Snowflakes are flying this afternoon and it is a biting cold that blows in my face as I dash to the parking lot. For me, it is way too soon for thoughts of winter; for thoughts of coats and hats and gloves and boots. I'm not quite ready to face it all so as I drive home from work, I fade back into my favorite contemmplation - baby Owen.
Four months ago - when it was HOT and summertime - Owee made his way into the world. It is a miracle at which we still marvel and a joy beyond description. Since that day we just can't seem to get enough of him. When we can't see him we have to settle for looking at all of his pictures over and over again. (It's a good thing pictures don't wear out just by looking at them!) He's enough to make a grown man sing... and here is Owen's Grampa doing just that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how proprietary we feel about the grands? My little Jack is "my baby" when I call and talk to his mom...as in "How is my baby today?" I'm so glad for you that you have this special little person!

Oh, I hope those snowflakes aren't a sign of a harsh winter!