Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Woo Hoo Girl...

She sure puts the "woo" back in my Woo Hoo.

Who?

That girl. That's who!

Who else?

In a very short few days she introduced me to her home on Harbour Island; got me to walk four miles along Tampa's Bayshore Blvd; got me to eat healthy smoothies for breakfast, wraps for lunch and Caprisi salad for supper; introduced me to Sushi; entertained me in her company's box at the Forum for NHL Hockey with the Tampa Bay Lightning; and took me to the beach at Fort DeSoto. We still took time to sprawl on the couch for quality tube time, had our coffee at Starbucks, a cool drink by the pool and still got nine hours of sleep at night! Who else could pull that off?

Her little corner of the world is beautiful and busy. The way she likes it. Living in a one-bedroom apartment on Dock View Way, she is within walking distance of Tampa's downtown including: the Florida Aquarium, the Convention Center, the Forum where the Lightning play hockey, the Port of Tampa where the cruise ships dock, the IMAX, historic (and fun) Ybor City, and virtually hundreds of shops, delis, pubs, clubs, theaters, sidewalk cafes and coffee shops. I met so many freinds and acquaintances I couldn't count them all. (If she were to live there a few more years, she could run for mayor!)

She puts the "woo" in my Woo Hoo; and in the lives of countless other friends, I am sure!

At the beach...

Tampa at night...

Dune buggy ride...

2 comments:

Seeker said...

Who Else?! WooHoo!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO, WHO?