Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The good and perfect gift...



I know that a picture is worth a thousand words, but... even if I could write a thousand words it wouldn't be enough to describe what it is like to gaze upon our first grandchild or to describe the swell of emotion he brings. Here he is! I watch him being born! The child of our child. I look at him. I love him. I wrap my arms around him and my heart envelopes him. My mind, however, is a bit slower to absorb the complete and beautiful truth of his precious life and all that it will mean for us in the days, weeks and years to come. One thing I know for sure is that he is a "good and perfect gift" from God... a gift that will continue to give.

3 comments:

Seeker said...

I am so happy for you, and thankful for this newest little one from God.
Just wait until he says, "Gramma"... it will melt your heart.

Corry said...

Congratulations!!! What a perfect blessing.

May God watch over him and keep him safe.

God's Grace.

Kc said...

Congratulations! What a perfect blessing. I pray God will continue to bestow His richest blessings on you all.